OUR NEW SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER, LEXI WINSLEY
Originally from Hertfordshire, Lexi did a degree in Communications Studies at University of Leeds and moved to London shortly after. Now having been in PR for five years, Lexi has worked across brands such as Tabasco, Thorntons, McCain, Dorset Cereals, British Lion eggs, Potato Council, Glenmorangie, Jack Daniel’s, Treasury Wines and Champagne Lanson.
1. Describe yourself in 3 words…
Inquisitive, positive, adventurous.
2. What’s your favourite movie?
3. What’s your favourite quote?
You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.
4. If you had to pick your dream client, who would it be?
A flower service like Bloomon or Freddie’s Flowers – I’m obsessed with all things floral!
5. What was the best campaign of 2016?
Cadbury’s pop-up peace offering after changing the beloved Creme Egg recipe.
6. What’s your favourite aspect of PR?
Every day is different!