OUR NEW SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE TOM LADDS…
Tom has recently joined Publicasity as a Senior Account Executive. Originally from London, Tom grew up in Spain – where he gained a Bachelors in Art along the way – before returning home to pursue a career in the media. Over the past four years, he has worked at several PR agencies across an array of consumer and trade accounts.
Here’s the lowdown on Tom
1. Describe yourself in three words…
Terrible at self-description
2. What’s your favourite movie?
3. What’s your favourite quote?
Off the top of my head, this Anchorman one springs to mind: “60 percent of the time, it works every time” – probably because it reminds me of dodgy PR survey maths
4. If you had to pick your dream client, who would it be?
At the moment I’d say COS, but it changes all the time
5. What was the best campaign of 2015?
I liked the Sky Atlantic Polar Bear campaign
6. What’s your favourite aspect of PR?
Probably seeing your own work in the media, it’s easy to forget how cool that first piece of coverage felt, as you get used to it after a while – but it’s still a great aspect of our job