OUR NEW ACCOUNT DIRECTOR KATE BEVERIDGE…
Kate graduated in 2007 with a degree in French and Italian and joined Majestic Wine, so she could learn more about wine and use her language skills. She worked her way up to a role in head office, before leaving in 2012, to work for Westbury Communications, a wine specialist PR agency. During her time there, she worked across many accounts, including M&S, Beaujolais Wines, Concha y Toro, Wines of Provence, Masi Agricola and Ribera del Duero. In September 2014, Kate went on maternity leave and had a baby boy.
1. Describe yourself in 3 words…
Calm, organised and determined
2. What’s your favourite movie?
Robin Hood: Men in Tights
3. What’s your favourite quote?
Live your dreams, don’t dream your life
4. If you had to pick your dream client, who would it be?
The British Horse Society – I love horses and have ridden since childhood
5. What was the best campaign of 2015?
#thatdress – not strictly a campaign, but it certainly got everyone talking and was amazing PR for the dress company!
6. What’s your favourite aspect of PR?
Meeting and working with lots of different types of people