OUR NEW ACCOUNT DIRECTOR KELLY KERRUISH…
Kelly graduated in 2008 with a BA Hons in English Literature from the University of Bristol before studying for a Masters in Television and Broadcast Journalism at City University. After 2 years of working at BBC Breakfast and Sky News Sunrise, she moved into Consumer PR, joining Halpern PR to work across a range of consumer, home, travel and leisure brands. She has worked on clients including: Fitness First, Bensons for Beds, GHD, Avon, Atlantis the Palm and Aintree Racecourse
1. Describe yourself in 3 words…
Passionate, creative, stubborn
2. What’s your favourite movie?
3. What’s your favourite quote?
Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today – James Dean
4. If you had to pick your dream client, who would it be?
Anthropologie – I love everything in that store
5. What was the best campaign of 2015?
Sport England’s This Girl Can
6. What’s your favourite aspect of PR?
No day is the same and I spend so much time out and about meeting interesting and creative people!